This handmade Jensen Type Tattoo Machine, crafted by Carlos Solorzano out of Alaska is from a limited production run during this last winter. This is a great, classic design with handmade 10 wrap coils on 3/8″ cores with acrylic washers, vintage cigar wraps and then coated for years of protection. This Liner runs smooth and easy at 5.7vdc to 6.9vdc and will push just about any needle set available. Comfortable, light and made with quality handmade parts in brass, steel & copper & Eikon springs, this is one machine that will be your “go to” driver and daily workhorse for years to come.
- Solid steel Jensen type tattoo machine – Liner
- Sealed 10 wrap hand wound coils on 3/8″ cores w/acrylic washers, vintage wraps
- Runs at 5.7vdc to 6.9vdc @ 140cps
- Handmade Brass & copper hardware
- Eikon spring set
- Vintage style cloth wrap wires
- 1 year warranty from maker