This handmade Milton Zeis style Tattoo Machine, crafted by Carlos Solorzano out of Alaska is from a limited production run at AK Irons during this last winter. This is a streamlined take on a classic design with handmade 10 wrap coils on 3/8″ cores with acrylic washers and then coated for years of protection. This Single Pass Liner runs smooth and easy at 6.5vdc to 7.5vdc and is perfect for script and lettering. Comfortable, light and made with quality handmade parts in brass, steel & copper & Eikon springs, this is one machine that will be your favorite for years to come.
- Solid steel lightweight Milton Zeis style tattoo machine – Single pass Liner
- Sealed 10 wrap hand wound coils on 3/8″ cores w/acrylic washers
- Runs at 6.5vdc to 7.5vdc @ 138cps
- Handmade Brass & copper hardware
- Eikon spring set
- Vintage style cloth wrap wires
- 1 year warranty from maker